Friday 9 September 2011

Current Knitting Project: Scarf

Have a poorly-taken photo (someday soon I will learn to take some better shots!) of my current knitting project. Also in the picture, my gorgeous bamboo needles which are so delicious to knit with.


This scarf will be for me come winter. I saw the colours in my local yarn shop and couldn't resist. The yarn (King Cole Big Value Chunky) is lovely and soft too. It was something like £2 per ball. £4 for a one-off scarf isn't bad, I think, and I also get the joy of making it. Looking at this picture now, I see how far I have come from my attempts at knitting a few months ago, which were horribly uneven and holey.

I also plan on making a scarf each for my children and husband-to-be in colours of their choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment